Friday, December 11, 2015

November | Dates + Deeds

Consider this the most lame D&D post ever... :(
DATES
Adam | This was the highlight of our dates & deeds this month {for sure!} Adam and I got a sitter {the kids daytime daycare provider} overnight and spent the afternoon/evening going to a local winery for a sampling and then met up with friends for dinner at Lurra Cocina downtown before calling it a night.
Jordyn | Our highlight was a couple of trips to Target, a morning with just the two of us at the lakehouse before preschool, & and afternoon baking an apple pie together.  
Cullyn | The only time I spent one on one with Cullyn this month was then I took him to his eye exam.  Totally lame, huh?  I swear, the month just flew by and before I knew it we had Thanksgiving and the calendar flipped to December. 

DEEDS
This month we made a monetary donation to the Leukemia & Lymphoma society We have a few friends on the board, and most importantly a friend who's child beat Leukemia, so this foundation is very near and dear to our hearts.  I also intended to make a donation to an animal shelter in honor of Murdock, but didn't get around to it.  I'm thinking about doing it every year on his birthday {June}, or the date that we adopted him {January} or maybe the anniversary of his death {November}. 

Did you do any dates or RAoK this month?  If so, share below...I love new ideas! :)

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...