Friday, December 22, 2023

Friday Favorites

It's Christmas break baby!!   Were all PUMPED!


These clowns!
But honestly, their friendship has been such an answered prayer!  I just LOVE when these girls hang out!



Unexpected salmon lunch from Adam | Christmas gifts from the sweet neighbors {they even remembered Lola | An early Christmas gift for Adam so we can all enjoy hot cocoa this season



I'm still LOVING the 1SE {one second everyday} app.  The video at the end of the year is always one of my most treasured 'things'. 
I would encourage everyone to start this in January.  It's SO fun looking back at all the little 'everyday' things throughout the year!




Cullyn went to Enchant with me and we had so much fun!



Cullyn has been getting into puzzles with me & I couldn't love it more since it's one of my FAVORITE activities!
Still eyeing this one!


Happy Friday everyone!!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...