Friday, November 3, 2023

Friday Favorites

It's going to be the quietest weekend ever! No sports!  Literally the only thing on the calendar is church on Sunday.  That paired with an extra hour of sleep has me EXCITED!! 


The front door needed a little refresh before trick-or-treating this week, so I spray painted the cushions with this paint and they look as good as new!  The entire thing took less than 5 minutes!



It was a good book week.  I liked both of these!
This one was better, but I liked this one too.
Also a bunch of books are on sale for $5 right now!



Cullyn played Friday night Flag Football game for the season &
Jordyn had her final volleyball tournament for mini season.
It was a super fun tournament.  They encouraged costumes and had the placed decorated super cute!

Cullyn started wrestling this week and Jordyn will continue with volleyball through the winter season.



We had the most fun Halloween to date!
Our new neighborhood goes all out!  I'm sure the amazing
weather had something to do with it too!

I can't believe I forgot to take a final photo, but I LOVED this Halloween puzzle.  Amazing quality and a super fun print!
This is the next one on my wishlist!


Happy Friday everyone!!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...