Monday, December 14, 2015

This & That {w.50}

Did this:
Made s'more in front of the fire place 
Wrote letter to Santa
Strung popcorn & cranberries with my MIL & the kids
Went to Jingle in the Junction
Took the kids for their first hot cocoa from Starbucks
Made a Gingerbread house with Jordyn
Went shopping with my MIL
Spent an afternoon relaxing all by myself
Celebrated Adam's success at work::Turks & Caicos here we come
Enjoyed Adam's Christmas party::Saw friends I've been missing dearly
Went to the zoo with the kids, Adam, & my in laws
Shot my last Christmas session for 2015
Had an awesome dinner & game night with friends
Baked all kinds of goodies with my MIL & SIL
Downloaded some new Christmas music

Instagrammed that:


Edited this:

Shot that:


Scheduled that:
T: Decking the Halls

3 comments:

  1. You've been busy! (But in a good way)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That packaging you Instagrammed is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a fun week!! Love the pic of the kids roasting marshmallows!! Such a fun idea!! when do you move? Great pic of you and Adam! Glad you got some alone time too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...