Thursday, September 3, 2015

My Birthday | 29


Yesterday was my dad's birthday & today is my mom's birthday {Happy Birthday!} which reminded me I never posted about my birthday!

The day of my birthday I photographed a wedding in Ames, so I ended up not seeing at of my family {if you remember, I spent last year driving to a wedding for photography} So the night before, Adam took me to Table128 for dinner and then out to Proof for dessert where a few friends surprised me by joining us. :)  We spent the day after my birthday, Sunday, out on the water with all of my in-laws floating and soaking up the hot, muggy 90* day.  To top it off, my MIL made me Better Than Anything any Angel Food cake {which she let the kids decorate}  So, my only request, to blow out candles with my kids on my lap, came true.  It was a beautiful day!

The following Friday I spent at the spa getting a massage, manicure, pedicure, facial, & wax.  With wine.  Heavenly!  

LaelSunriseJewelry gifted me with one of these, which I've hardly taken off since.  Any mom mama bought me two beautiful BCBG dresses similar in navy and coral.  I treated myself to a pair of these in black and these also in black.  Sole Studio on Etsy also sent me the most beautiful birthday gift!!

I am so blessed to live my life with some of the very best people.  
And totally excited to enjoy my last year in my 20's!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...