I'm missing Iowa so much right now, but it was 70 degrees when I went for my walk this morning so I'll be thankful for that! I needed a nice cool walk!

Last Friday night I attended, The Gathering, a women's conference put on by our church and it was everything my soul needed and more. We've been stretched this season and I really needed this message. So thankful for a church that's bible centered and pours into its people!
.png)
Sunday was a great recharge for us. We were all home at the same time for the first time in too long. After church we basically just watched football the rest of the day! My fantasy team is garbage {0-2} but at least the Vikings are 2-0. It's been a great start to the season for them!
We've also been watching the Cubs all season. As we get closer to post season and PCA's 40/40 milestone, it's getting even more exciting. I love a family that all loves the same teams! :)
Youth group has started back up at church and a friend teaches one of the
middle school classes so I got a text -- always a favorite of mine! :)
This weekend we get to watch our favorite football player, Cullyn {!!}, play in his homecoming game. I LOVE their tradition of putting the players' banners up all around the fence line.
We're puppysitting for a friend this week and while I have been reminded that we will never have another puppy again {I'm too old, & tired!, for that!}, it's been super cute to see him and Lola wandering the house together! :) Lola loves all pets, kids, people!
Happy Friday everyone!!
.png)
.png)
.png)
