Thursday, August 16, 2012

Twenty six is going to rock!

Our dinner, even Murdock got a special treat [deer steak!]
Here is how I feel about being twenty-six.

I started the day with a partial day of work.  I went tanning and then headed to Panera for lunch a an hour of 'me' time.  Then I picked my baby up from daycare and snuggled her for an hour or so.  Adam came home with chocolates, ice cream, and drinks!  Jordyn went to bed and we had a nice steak and crab leg dinner.  I followed dinner with a bubble bath before bed. 

Friends and family blessed me with cash and a beautiful [personalized] necklace and bracelet.  They rock!

And just so I don't make you all jealous with my perfect day...You should know I made my own birthday cake & it had no candles!!  :)

3 comments:

  1. sounds pretty perfect -- happy [belated] birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated bday! That crab looks a-mazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have put candles in the cake but you started eating it as soon as it came out of the oven!!! LOL! Love you babe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...