Monday, March 16, 2015

This & That {w.11}

Since this is coming in so late, we also enjoyed an upper 80* day!

Did this:
Sent the kids with my parents for the week
Enjoyed amazing weather!
Took our taxes to be done
Had a lunch date with Adam
Took photos of the Joynt boys'
Interviewed nanny candidates
Watched the sun go down on our friends' rooftop patio downtown Des Moines
Ordered Sushi & visited a dive bar with said friends
Cashed in a gift certificate for a facial & massage
Went to my parents' for the weekend
Enjoyed several walks & playing outside with the kids at my parents'
Played with the kids at the Phelps Youth Pavilion near my hometown
Completed my 11 mile run {possibly my worst {mentally} to date} 
Watched The Best Of Me
Grilled out for my MIL's 62nd Birthday 
Left the kids with my in laws for the week

Instagrammed that:

Edited this:

Shot that:

Scheduled this:

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...