Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Jordyn + Cullyn 11|52


Cullyn | He's been fighting fevers {& a runny nose w/ a terrible cough!} on and off that have knocked him out much of the week.  :(  {because of that and being at my parents' all week, this is the only photo I have of just Cullyn.  It's clearly from my iPhone} Also, you can't see it very well, but Cullyn got a pretty good shiner on his eye compliments of his sister--not his first, and probably not his last either.


Jordyn | The weather was fantastic this week, so I taught Jordyn to play Red Light, Green Light and Hopscotch

6 comments:

  1. Poor C!! His pic reminds of the one I took of Noah snoozing on me last night!! It is no fun when they don't feel well!! Noah had his shots yesterday and they always make him feel crummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh...shots are so rough on our poor babies! I'm so glad Jordyn doesn't have to get anymore until Kindergarten! :)

      Delete
  2. Poor little guy! It's no fun when they are sick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, isn't it sad?! What's even worse is that my mom had him all week, so I wasn't able to snuggle him! :(

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...