Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day



Happy St. Patrick's Day!  

Not our most impressive holiday photo by any means.  I had great intentions of dressing the kids in their new St. Patrick's Day shirts {from Gram & Papa} and taking them downtown to do a few photos by the rainbow structure, but between the kids being gone {& sick!} the past week and a half, this was the best we could do.  It's okay though, because this chipped green swing at my parent's house holds so many childhood memories for me. :)

Added later…

2012 | 2013 | 2014

4 comments:

  1. They are the best! I could not find anything green in D's closet! Mom fail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must say, with D's closet, I'm in SHOCK that she doesn't have any green! But...it's okay, she'll never know! Put a little green nail polish on and call it a day! ;)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...