Tuesday, December 3, 2013

5 things that are totally stressing me out right now!

1.  I have so.many.things to post about!  Jordyn's 2nd Birthday, Tubes {again}, the Gym, Thanksgiving, Photoshoots {all kinds of them!}...

2.  Cullyn was up seven{!!} times last night.  Ugh!  Between ear infections and teething, I may never sleep again!  :/  I was off {real} work for 5 days and am so, so behind!  Plus it looks like a bomb went off in my house.  Specifically the kitchen, and laundry room. Not enough time...ever!

3.  The number of Pre-Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, & Cyber Monday emails I received is just ridiculous!  My email is filled & I don't even know where to start.

4.  Photography will slow down after this week, but right now I'm just plain EXHAUSTED! {see #2}  I have mini sessions scheduled for Friday.  They're 45 minutes North and I have zero of the three 'props' prepared. :/ I haven't even ordered Christmas cards yet!  {I usually mail them on December 1!!)

5.  Adam hung the Christmas lights outside the lakehouse this weekend, but other than that...nothing is decorated.  I wish was all Yay, it's Christmas!  Lights, music, wrapped presents! like everyone else on IG and FB.  But if I'm being totally honest, I'm too exhausted to care.  I have 90% of the shopping {0% of the wrapping} done for my kids and nieces and nephews.  And could really careless about getting gifts from parents right now-I don't even have the time {or energy} to give them a list.  Money is tight right now, and I almost wish we just eliminated gifts for anyone over 18. period.  No $10 or $20 {useless!} grab bag gifts, gifts to bosses or teachers.

Bah humbug, I know! 

2 comments:

  1. We didn't even put up our tree. We're having a quiet Christmas so I kind of don't care...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm behind on decorating, too. And I'm with you on Christmas gifts. It seems harder and harder to buy gifts for the adults year after year. I wish we could just say screw the adults and then I could just buy for Josh and he for me and make it that much easier. When people ask what I want for Christmas, all I want to tell them is BABY STUFF anyway. They tell me that isn't a legit answer, but seriously, if it saves me money down the road, why not?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...