Tuesday, December 3, 2013

5 things that are totally stressing me out right now!

1.  I have so.many.things to post about!  Jordyn's 2nd Birthday, Tubes {again}, the Gym, Thanksgiving, Photoshoots {all kinds of them!}...

2.  Cullyn was up seven{!!} times last night.  Ugh!  Between ear infections and teething, I may never sleep again!  :/  I was off {real} work for 5 days and am so, so behind!  Plus it looks like a bomb went off in my house.  Specifically the kitchen, and laundry room. Not enough time...ever!

3.  The number of Pre-Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, & Cyber Monday emails I received is just ridiculous!  My email is filled & I don't even know where to start.

4.  Photography will slow down after this week, but right now I'm just plain EXHAUSTED! {see #2}  I have mini sessions scheduled for Friday.  They're 45 minutes North and I have zero of the three 'props' prepared. :/ I haven't even ordered Christmas cards yet!  {I usually mail them on December 1!!)

5.  Adam hung the Christmas lights outside the lakehouse this weekend, but other than that...nothing is decorated.  I wish was all Yay, it's Christmas!  Lights, music, wrapped presents! like everyone else on IG and FB.  But if I'm being totally honest, I'm too exhausted to care.  I have 90% of the shopping {0% of the wrapping} done for my kids and nieces and nephews.  And could really careless about getting gifts from parents right now-I don't even have the time {or energy} to give them a list.  Money is tight right now, and I almost wish we just eliminated gifts for anyone over 18. period.  No $10 or $20 {useless!} grab bag gifts, gifts to bosses or teachers.

Bah humbug, I know! 

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...