Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013


For documentation purposes…

{Wednesday night}
Adam's band played near the lake house.  My sister and myles took the his after daycare and watched them until my parents arrived that night.

{Thursday}
My sister, Ashley, and Myles hosted Thanksgiving at their new house.

{Friday}
We went Shopping starting at 4:30a.  Then we headed back to my hometown for a Photoshoot

{Saturday}
We went Christmas Tree Shopping with my family and then headed to the lake for Aliya's 16th Birthday Party

{Sunday}
I attempted to take the kids to Church & Adam hung the Christmas Lights

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...