Wednesday, January 27, 2021

What's Up Wednesday

Cullyn was laying on the top of the couch in our room.

1: WHAT WE’RE EATING THIS WEEK:
Adam {our house chef} is gone this week, so no judging! ;)
Monday 
 Breakfast for dinner
Tuesday  Grilled turkey + boursin sandwiches
Wednesday  McDonalds -- J has an ortho apt and this is the only thing close
Thursday  Pizza
Friday - Something quick on the way to go skiing
Saturday  Adam is home, so he will decide!
Sunday - Family Dinner {L} Popcorn & Malts{D}

2. WHAT I’M REMINISCING ABOUT:

Our Christmas break/NYE.

3: WHAT I’M LOVING:
That Adam comes home tomorrow!  He's been on a week long ice fishing trip on the Minnesota/Canada boarder with his dad and hunting crew.
& that we got a ton of snow yesterday!

   4: WHAT WE’VE BEEN UP TO:
Watching Cullyn wrestle, taking the kids to practices, ice skating, sledding, and going skiing as much as we can

5: WHAT I’M DREADING:
The February Freeze!
& what the Orthodontist has to say today -- Jordyn is going for the first time.  Wish up luck!

6: WHAT I’M WORKING ON:
Cleaning out/organizing all.the.closets!!!

7: WHAT I’M EXCITED ABOUT:
My sister and her husband are coming soon so we can have Christmas!!  {They had Covid over the real Christmas & couldn't travel home}

8: WHAT I’M WATCHING/READING:
Since Adam has been gone all week, the kids are sleeping with me {when not sleeping with Gram/Papa} so we've been watching TV in bed -- War with Grandpa, The Main Event, and Fuller House.  I just finished The Book of Essie and started The Dutch House.

9: WHAT I’M LISTENING TO:
The radio -- the kids have GABB phones and they have FM radio on them.  They've been walking around listening to that with headphones -- it's adorable.  {Message me if you want the referral link for a free month}

10: WHAT I’M WEARING:
These sneakers, my favorite leggings, & this top

  11: WHAT I’M DOING THIS WEEKEND:
Skiing, hanging with Adam, & family dinner!

 12: WHAT I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH:
{our} Christmas & Valentine's Day!

WHAT ELSE IS NEW:
I'm getting all of my Christmas decor back out that I just put away, took to the garage & carried up to the storage unit.  


, What’s Up Wednesday {05.27.20}

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...