Monday, April 3, 2017

TO DO | April


March progress...
How is this year already 1/4 over?!

Make 1 photobook
I killed this goal!  I made 3 this month!! Now like 30 to go! ;)
Set an Easter menu
Set!  
Finish planning Cullyn's Birthday Party
For the most part! I have invited done and most of the food decided, so I'm close!
Implement weekly date nights with Adam  
This is been the best decision this year thus far!
Stick to $100 at the grocery store each week
hmm...we've been all over the board this month.  We went WAY over one week, but didn't get groceries the next.  We also spent a weekend in Kansas City which was NOT good for the budget. 
Prepare for Taxes
Check!
Update the kids' travel journals :: MO, TN, NC & SC
My goodness...why is this task SO hard for me?!  It'll remain until I get it completed!

Next up...April Goals!

Make 1 photo book
Dye Easter eggs with the kids
Read my Lent devotional every day
Stick to $100 at the grocery store each week
Update the kids' travel journals :: MO, TN, NC & SC {like for real this month!!}

What are your goals?  I love new suggestions!

January | February | March

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...