Thursday, March 2, 2017

TO DO | March 2017

What happened to February?! I blinked and then it was gone!

Read a book
Prepare for Taxes
Make a photo book
Take stuff to the consignment shop
Start planning Cullyn's Birthday Party & Easter
Update the kids' travel journals :: MO, TN, NC & SC
50% is actually better than I expected for this month.

Next up...March Goals!

Make 1 photobook
Set an Easter menu
Finish planning Cullyn's Birthday Party
Implement weekly date nights with Adam
Stick to $100 at the grocery store each week
Prepare for Taxes {I really have no option at this point!}
Update the kids' travel journals :: MO, TN, NC & SC {like for real this month!!}

What are your goals?  I love new suggestions!

January | February 

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...