Monday, April 6, 2015

This & That {w.14}

Did this:
Took Jordyn on for a picnic & to feed the ducks
Enjoyed awesome weather all week -- bike rides, parks, & picnics
Purchased new white, interior doors for the lakehouse
Photographed a newborn & a boy with his grandma
Helped my sil & bil with their landscaping project
Spent Wednesday night kid free {my mil watched the kids Wed & Thurs}
Finished Cullyn's 9-12 month photobook {yes, he'll be two next Sunday!}
Crafted several Easter projects &  did several Easter egg hunts
Celebrated Easter with my family

Instagrammed that:

Edited this:

Shot that:

Scheduled this:

2 comments:

  1. Did you start up with oils? I have been curious about how they work, as everyone seems to be caught up with them right now!! The kids looked like they enjoyed that egg hunt!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not selling them {I client of mine sells them, so I ordered them through her}, but I am trying them. We've all been SO sick the past few months, so I thought I would give them a try {yes, like the rest of the world!} ;)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...