Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Mexico | Ziplining



On vacation, Adam & I like to do something we've never done before.  We snorkeled in Jamaica.  Adam went scuba diving in Jamaica.  We swam with the dolphins on our 1st Anniversary trip to Mexico.  So we were thinking of things to do on this trip {for my mom's 50th} and we decided on Zip Lining.

I'm scared of heights, but have always wanted to try it.  My sister booked us at Selvatica and it was awesome!  We went ziplining, took a cenote swim, planted a tree {seed}, had lunch, & purchased our photos/disc.  Ziplining was by far the highlight.  I know I look terrified in the photos {I was!} but all of the photos were taken on the first few runs {it took me a bit to get used to it!}.  I ended up going UPSIDE DOWN {seriously!} on the second to last run.  It was scary as hell, but it was absolutely amazing and I'm so glad I did it.  Adam and I both said we would do it again. Check that off the bucket list :)
Oh, and also, can we pretend I wore capris and that my thighs don't look humongo?  Please?  Thanks!







































Photobombed!
After ziplining they take you to swim in a cenote.  Honestly, not my favorite, but it felt nice to cool down.


You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...