Friday, August 1, 2014

Today was a no good, very bad day.  Work is fricking INSANE!  New students this time of year, so that just adds to the madness.  To say I'm very overwhelmed is an understatement.  Something is going to have to give, soon.  :(

My kids are gone this weekend.  Adam took dropped them with my parents while I did a photoshoot last night because I had to work today and we don't have a Friday sitter.  I'm SO incredibly thankful for my mom watching them {and keeping them all weekend since we have adult activities going on} but I'm always extra emotional and out of sorts when they're gone.  :/

My to do list is a mile long…the bank, the dmv {UGH!}, the bike shop, the shoe store, clean the house, edit {x5!}, the post office, email clients, stop by a clients house to finish her photo assignment, etc. but the only thing I'm focused on is getting a nap {which will hopefully help my mood! but unfortunately makes me miss Mudock--he's the best snuggler!} and going out with my husband tonight.  BRING IT!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

PS…Let's hope our weekend picks up a little, on our first kids free night, we bought Chinese takeout and sat on the couch watching recorded TV {we rented movie, but never even watched it} until we both fell asleep on the couch {me} and chair {Adam}.  This is the {married} life! :)

I promise, my next post will be more upbeat! :)

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...