Sunday, August 3, 2014

Happy Birthday, Jess!

Minneapolis | Spring 2014
I cannot say how amazing it is that one of Adam's best friends picked an amazing girl who I can now call my best friend.  I'm so thankful for our relationship.
1st Half Marathon | Spring 2014
We have kids the same age, husbands that work together {& drink together}, we enjoy the same things {shopping, dining, traveling, drinking, swimming, running, reading, etc.}, & an added bonus that we get to swap clothes!! :)  Oh, and she let's me take photos of her family!!

South Padre Island, TX | Spring 2012
Happy Birthday 'Auntie Jessie' :)
Spring 2014
Thanks for letting us celebrate with you yesterday!
Boating | August 2014
I couldn't love you and your gang more!
Possibly the most PG photo I have of this weekend! :)  Love you!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...