Tuesday, May 13, 2014

sister in laws


As an Aunt that doesn't want to miss a thing, my sister in laws can drive me crazy with their lack of planning {I can't be the only one that scheduled holidays & birthday parties a year out, am I?!}, but I could not ask for two more loving, caring, and kind sister-in-laws.  They always make my feel like my kids are the center of their world {even though I know how crazy their lives are, each running after 3 school aged kids themselves}.  But most importantly, they both have shown me how to love my husband better.  I look up to them so often and I couldn't be more proud to celebrate our 5 year anniversary as they celebrate 10 and 15 years of marriage with their spouses. 

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...