Wednesday, January 29, 2014

2013 Lakehouse Updates

Each year I like to do a little recap of the projects we do at the lake house.  We ended up doing more than we had planned, but still have a long ways to go. 

We added insulation in the attic {no photos} and installed new windows and doors throughout the entire house.




   
   


Then we did the soffit and facia and started siding {only the front got finished before winter}.  









My dad also installed more outdoor electrical outlets and hookups for lighting.



I have high hopes to finish the siding and outdoor lighting {both projects are currently in progress} as well as interior trim this year.  I would also like to plant some simple landscaping {like Hastas} around the back of the house.  

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...