Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Jordyn's Special Day {2nd Birthday}

We had Jordyn's Birthday party the weekend before since her birthday was on a Wednesday.  So on her actual birthday, I took the day off {& sent Cullyn to daycare} so we could spend the day together.  Just her and I.  I started this tradition last year and it's one I hope to keep up forever.  We had so much fun!  
You woke up to a room full of balloons, which you loved!  Then we ate donut holes from Dunkin' Donuts, which was a first for all of us, and sang Happy Birthday.  You were very into it this year.  In fact, by your birthday you learned to sing Happy Birthday to yourself, which you did about 25 times a day!  I'm pretty sure after the weekend, your special day with Aunt Ashley & Uncle Myles, & your actual Birthday with me, you thought every day was going to be your birthday, complete with cupcakes and candles! :)    
After breakfast we ran to the doctor for your 2 year well check.  You weighed 25 pounds and 2 ounces {30%} 32.5" tall {24%} and your head measures 18" {54%}  You're perfect! :) 
We grabbed your favorite, chicken nuggets, from McDonalds and headed to Sky Zone for a few hours of jumping on trampolines and into the foam pit.  By the time we got home you were totally tuckered out.  You had so much fun, but kept asking for baby Cully.  You just loves him so much!  Anytime you're separated you're concerned and asking for him...it's so sweet!  I will forever treasure the days we get to spend together, celebrating another year of your life.  And I'll never forget the you made me a mama.  I am so blessed!
Happy Birthday, Baby Girl!  
Mama Loves You

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...