Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving Shirts {Under $10}

Happy Turkey Day!  
I hope you're all taking some time to celebrate everything we have to be thankful for with some of the ones you love.  I hope to be back with photos of the kiddos from our Thanksgiving weekend.  Until then, check out the adorable outfits I got for them this year…

-----------------------------------

A few weeks ago, on a Friday, I set out to find the outfits for the kids for the holidays--Thanksgiving, Christmas, Christmas Eve church service, Jammies for Christmas Eve, etc.  Do you know how hard it is to find coordinating outfits for a boy and a girl, one baby and one toddler?  Let me tell you…impossible.  My four hour shopping trip with children proved that.  And don't even get me started on the price of the outfits I was looking at.  

So, I gave up on my quest.  I went home and regrouped.  And then it hit me.  Where do you go for all things adorable?  Etsy of course.  And then I found Rachel from ScrapendipityDesigns.  She offers all kinds of custom, iron-ons {downloadable, or mailed to you for a small fee} for any occasion you can imagine.  When I saw I could get both of the kids' outfits for way less than one in the store?  I jumped on it.  So simple.  I had white shirts at home, so I ordered, ironed, and we're all set for Thanksgiving.  Quick. Easy. Cheap.
Guess what we're doing for Christmas outfits?!  :)

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...