Monday, October 28, 2013

This & That


Did this:
We didn't get to the gym as much as we should have
My parents watched the kids overnight this weekend
Jordyn celebrated her 2nd Birthday {over & over!} :)
Adam & I celebrated our 4th Anniversary
We went to the ENT, again
I edited lots of photos 
And took photos of my former nanny family! :)
The weather got colder
We switched Jordyn's car seat around {so it's now front facing}
I helped with Jordyn's Halloween Party at Daycare
Cullyn had his first bite of baby food
Adam's band played & we stayed a night away without the kids

Instagrammed that:



Edited this: 
Cullyn | 6 Months

Shot that:
Jordyn & Cullyn's daycare friends!
Scheduled this:
M::This & That of the Weekend
T::How to throw a Halloween Party for 6 kids for under $10
W::Appointments
T::Happy Halloween
F:: OUR FAMILY Photoshoot! :)

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...