Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Just Closed.. [Baby Laughs]

Baby Laughs by Jenny McCarthy

This book is the sequel to Jenny McCarth's first book...Belly Laughs.  He first book talks about the harsh reality of pregnancy and the things nobody tells you, this book talks about the first year after birth.  From bringing your baby home to the crazy things people will day to the emotional stages she went through, it's all in the book!  I thought this book was just as funny as the first one. And although I haven't delivered yet, it seems very accurate from what everyone else is telling me.  Overall fun, quick read.  Two thumbs up!

14/25

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...