Monday, June 13, 2011

Another crazy weekend!



The weekend started great when my sisters came to town.  Thursday night we hung out and watched Just Go With It.  

Friday was full of dining out at PF Changs and shopping with the sisters.  We found lots of deals!  After we got home and watched The Switch while Adam made us homemade Chicken Marsala for dinner.  Alicia headed home! :(
Saturday the inlaws came to town to go to the Farmer's Market with us. It was perfect weather and we had a great time.  After the Farmer's Market we loaded up out sectional couch and made room for our other couch and chair in the living room.  Adam had to work, so I cleaned and organized.  Ashley came over and we took the dogs for a nice long walk [stopping for ice cream of course!]  After a lot of ear pain all weekend, my eardrum finally burst at 11pm.  For those of you that haven't experienced this it's a lot of piercing pain followed by crackle & popping.  Eventually lots of blood & puss shoots out.  DISGUSTING!!  :(

Sunday I went to Urgent Care to get some meds for my ear and chest cold.  Neither of us left the couch the rest of the day.  Lots of relaxing!


Today was a busy [12 hour] day at work with new students so I'm off to go relax with the hubs!


Have a great week everyone!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...