Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Walking Thoughts...

..I really need to do this more often...lots
..I wish I was taking this walk hand in hand with my husband
..I really need to drop those friendships that cause stress instead of happiness
..I miss jogging
..I wonder how far down the wrong road you go before you realize you need to make a u-turn
..I love my walking/jogging partner
..I haven't had a best friend since I moved to this town...I really miss that!
..I want to know...should I leap or should I skip?!
..I miss that feeling of school being out and having the summer free
..I seriously must try to do this at some point everyday this summer
..I love this fresh air!

...I guess I should have labeled this this 'I' post...at least I thought about me on this walk! :)

3 comments:

  1. "I really need to drop those friendships that cause stress instead of happiness"

    I have had to visit that scenario many times in my life and it's not an easy task to cut them off and move on. But it's a great sense of relief when you finally do it :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was also going to comment on the stressful friendships - Valene hit it on the head. It's hard, but if it's necessary, then do it. You'll feel so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skip. You may look a little funny to those who are watching but after few skips you'll have a smile on your face. Guaranteed. And YES drop those friendships that cause stress! I am going through the same thing right now (but with family) and there is no need to be around that. If you have a friendship(s) that take a lot of work then you don't need it. Friends are there to build you up and support you, not knock you down or make you feel bad for being busy. Not sure what the case is but hope this helps! You are a good person, and once you have the baby you'll make friends through playdates and kindergarten (where I've made my friends after 3 years of living here) and you'll have a new B.F.F. in no time! Sorry I just wrote you the longest comment ever! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...