Friday, August 13, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday...

So...it's Fill In The Blank Friday time.  It's birthday themed this week since she celebrated her birthday yesterday..works well for me since mine is Sunday! :)
Happy Birthday Lauren!

1.  Birthdays are:    a VERY large deal at my house!

2.  My favorite birthday memory was    I honestly cannot pick one.  My mom made every.single.birthday so special to all of us!

3.  A birthday tradition I (or my family) has is    friend party, family party, single gift to open when you wake up the day of, and birthday dinner!

4.  If I had to choose one birthday meal to eat for the rest of my birthdays hence forward, I would choose    I'm much more about the dessert!  I want a cake every year! :)

5.  My birthday is on     August 15th - I'm a Leo! .

6.  If I could take a birthday trip I would go    maybe Cali? any beach I guess!

7.  The best gift I've ever received for my birthday was    all of the people to travel to help me celebrate my birthday each year.  I know schedules are difficult and I don't make it to all of theirs but I truly appreciate all of the effort every.single.year! 

So..right now I'm feeling a little spoiled.  I hope I don't come off as a little spoiled brat in the post but Birthdays really are a huge deal.  Always have been..always will be.  Everybody should get one day all about them! :)


You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...