Friday, August 13, 2010

To Do List..

So I'm off today 
[& feeling much better]
But I've got lots of stuff to get done..

..home..
schedule 1 year ann. photos with Anna
clean house like crazy!
.vacuum
.dust
.scrub!
.laundry
.dishes
.mop
clean out my bag
create photo collage
wash bedding
pack

..Errands..
go grocery shopping

TJMaxx - return

PetSmart - Dog Food

Michaels - Return

Staples - Return

Tan

Run to Target

Run to VonMaur

Return movie

Meet Adam for Lunch

Shopping..maybe..just a little..ya know..since I need new work clothes and all..and a few birthday coupons came in the mail..otherwise I wouldn't! :)


Days off are just catch up days!!









You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...