Tuesday, February 9, 2010

2 Things I Love...Around my Home [Red & Love...for Vday!]


it's tuesday [again!]...

which means another round of two things i love... around my home!

all you have to do is find two things in your home that you are lovin and/or appreciating this week

then write a post about it with a link back to 
 
BacWoods Fern, and link up to the mcklinky

sound fun?

do it!  I dare ya!

here are my two things i love this week...


My red furniture.  I love it...Adam does not.  I bought this when I moved out of my parents house & got my first apartment.  It's so me!  Unfortunately...when I moved in with Adam...it got demoted to the 'office' since we only have 1 living room area in our condo.  I am keeping it though because I love it and can't wait to use it after we move!

Next item...





I know...I know...This photo isn't exactly in my house, but they usually are so I decided that it's close enough!  See this photo is even more special because it is the first time I realized you can actually love a pet!  I never grew up with pets and honestly found them dirty & smelly.  My how that changes...one look at Murdock & I knew he was the next step in our life!  I <3 my boys!




If you want to share the two things you're loving in your home, link up! 


* I know I said I would 'share' a post later yesterday but I promise...It's coming today!

Abby

5 comments:

  1. i love your red furniture! i hope you get to use it when you move and in a room that shows it off! i love red.
    and you are too cute posting about your dog and man... that is so sweet. perfect for this valentines week!
    thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your red furniture is GREAT!!! So bold! I'm not brave enough or bold enough for red. I love that you are! You go girl!

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red furniture is the best :-) It just makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for finding me! Besides destination wedding in 09, I see that we are both 23, Leo, and in love with Jodi Picoult and Nicholas Sparks [my two most favorite authors]... we might as well be the same person! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...