Friday, January 1, 2010

Blogger Virgin

Well...here it is! My first attempt at blogging! I'm not really even sure why I decided to attempt this but I did so lets see how it goes! I'm not a writer by any means...in fact I usually don't even use correct capitalization let alone punctuation! I'm actually a list girl [common trait of my type-a personality]...such a list girl I've been known to add something to my list after it's been done just so I can cross it off! :) My husband really liked that during our wedding process!

I can't believe it's already January first! I celebrated NYE for the first time EVER last night! I'm not sure if I should call it a success or a failure but it was a lot of fun last night and I never plan to replay it! I'll write more another time to let you know a little about me and my family but until then here is my list of resolutions for 2010....

1- Start a Blog
2- Maintain 115 lbs [well the last 2 weeks haven't done be well...so I have to HIT 115 first!]
3- Enjoy our 1st year of marraige to the fullest...work on relaxing and improving myself and our relationship each day!
4- Work out 5 days per week... Consistently
5- Buy a house
6- Grow my hair out
7- Find a nice church and go on a regular basis
8- Become a business owner
9- Run a 5k

What are your resolutions for the new year?

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...