Wednesday, March 31, 2021

What's Up Wedesday

1: WHAT WE’RE EATING THIS WEEK:

Monday  Teriyaki Salmon + Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Tuesday  Enchiladas @ Burger Night
Wednesday  Beefy Mushroom Pasta
Thursday  Chicken Parmesan
Friday - Pizza!
Saturday  Turkey + Boursin Paninis
Sunday  Easter lunch, then popcorn + malts for dinner

2. WHAT I’M REMINISCING ABOUT:

Last year's drive in Easter service and overall just how I felt at this time last year.  The world had shut down, Adam was laid off, I was working from home and homeschooling the kids but also that we had more free/family time than ever before.  Just a crazy time!

3: WHAT I’M LOVING:
Cullyn starts baseball tomorrow & my tulips are starting to come up!
I'm a great aunt again -- Dawson Lucas is just perfect and I'm thankful they live so close!

 








4: WHAT WE’VE BEEN UP TO:
Lots of family time, which is my favorite!  Games, movies, dinner/dates.
Dance, tumbling, and piano are the only extracurriculars right now.

5: WHAT I’M DREADING:
Cleaning out the garage and getting all the garage sale/giveaway stuff rounded up!

6: WHAT I’M WORKING ON:
Catching up in my bible study, uploading photos to go into the 2020 family photobook, and getting things ready for Cullyn's Birthday party.

7: WHAT I’M EXCITED ABOUT:
Seeing my family this weekend -- it's been months!  We will get to see them Saturday and Sunday :)

8: WHAT I’M WATCHING/READING:
I'm trying to catch up on This is Us {I'm on episode 6 I think} after that I want to catch up on all of the Chicago series from this season.
This month I read Where the Crawdads Sing, The Storyteller, A Good Neighborhood, The Turn of the Key, Love Does, The Blessed Life, Off the Clock, The Last House Guest, Pretty Things, Live, The Look A-like, A Good Marriage, & Unstuffed.

9: WHAT I’M LISTENING TO:
I've officially lost control of the music -- I just listen to whatever the kids play.  It's funny because I remember my mom being the same way.  We like almost all music, so I'm happy to let the kids chose and just go along with it.

10: WHAT I’M WEARING:
I'm feeling so uninspired by clothes right now!  It's been COLD and WINDY all week {and rainy all last week}.  I just want spring/summer clothes and that isn't happening.  I have worn jeans and hoodies most of the week. Comfy, but nothing special!
I did just get this tank and I have been very impressed -- it's the perfect workout tank!

11: WHAT I’M DOING THIS WEEKEND:
My niece's 3rd Birthday Party & Easter with my family! :)

12: WHAT I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH:
Cullyn's Birthday!

WHAT ELSE IS NEW:
My niece asked Jordyn and Cullyn to be junior bridesmaid/groomsman for their wedding this summer! :)

, What’s Up Wednesday {05.27.20}

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...