If I'm being honest, there were several NOT favorites this week {the air conditioner went out the day after Adam left town, both cars were in the shop, etc.} BUT, that's why I love these posts each week -- they make me look for the good things that happen. They are there, even when I'm tired & stressed, & very ready for Adam to be home! ;)

It was game week -- YES, please! We all kind of needed the mid-week break! Bonus, 2 of these ladies showed up with a card shuffler for my birthday! How sweet, right?! Here is your sign to start a monthly girls club {it was cards for me, because they're ma favorite, but it could be anything -- books, games, crafts, sports, whatever!}
.png)
This is kind of silly, but if you have a teenager {or older} child, you might get it. Adam was out of town this week and this girl ASKED me to sleep with me all week. Every time she asks I try to play it cool, but secretly I want to cry because I know these nights are limited. It's so bittersweet!
My friend asked if I wanted to join her for a pedicure and I couldn't say YES fast enough! I'm so glad our girls found each other because she's been such a joy in our lives! Plus, she makes the hours of sitting on bleachers so much more fun! :)
I didn't get a ton of updates {Adam has been up north fishing with some of his favorite guys} but I appreciated all the updates I got! I love seeing his smile and knowing he's making special memories with is dad, brothers, nephews, and best friend. It's a gift I know everyone doesn't get the opportunity to have, so I'm praising God he did. Prayers for safe travels home tomorrow!
Happy Friday everyone!!
.png)
.png)


.png)