Friday, September 11, 2026

Friday Favorites

I spent the week with my sister and mom in Mexico, so there is a LOT to love this week!  Especially since we moved to Florida, I just treasure every second I get with our family!  



Cullyn had a tackle, a touchdown, and several other great plays at his game this week! :)




On that note, possibly the greatest 'mom hack' of all time -- learning that power washing football jerseys/pants works 1 billion times better than ANY stain remover.  {I had sprayed the top half of the pants in this photo.}


 

I got to see my mom on her birthday!  Especially since we moved away, it's always a gift if I get to see my parents on their birthday!  Sadly, I didn't get to see my dad on his birthday {the day before} but I'm just grateful I got to see one of them.



One of my agents hit a big milestone in her travel career, so I got to celebrate her! :)



I don't think I've told you yet that I've started teaching myself embroidery!  It's been so much fun!
I plan to order an Alaska template and attempting to put that on a tea towel. 



Bonus -- these swinging chairs they had at the resort in Mexico were amazing!  I would LOVE to add a couple somewhere in our house -- SO relaxing!

Happy Friday everyone!!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...