Monday, January 25, 2021

This & That

Did this:
Watched my nephew play basketball
Did allll the dance, tumbling, wrestling, and taekwondo stuff
Wrapped up several projects at work
Spent Saturday in DSM running errands and celebrating a friends birthday with mimosa's, mani/pedis, makeup, & dinner!
Hosted small group

Watched Cullyn wrestle in his last tournament of the season
Helped my dad hang curtains in our room
Watched War with Grandpa with the kids

Ate that:

M: I can't even remember! :(
T: Burger Night
W: Chicken & Rice
T: Tacos & Enchiladas 
F: Pulled Pork Sandwich
S: Dinner at Simon's in Des Moines
S: Turkey + Boursin sandwich


You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...