Friday, January 22, 2021

Prime Purchases | January


A | The kids are loving these Balaclavas.  Perfect for all the winter activities!
B | My tweezer game was terrible, so I upgraded and these are so good!
C | This stuff is gold!  Bonus if you have a kid that likes to play with slime and can be convinced to use this on your car.  Cleaning and they don't even know it! :)
D | I finally bought this for Jordyn.  She loves painting her nails, but isn't patient waiting for it to dry!
E | I can't even tell you how many sets of these we've bought now {4 actually}.  Both kids are LOVING them!
F | These gloves are the very best for kids.  They keep all snow out!
G | I got this pillow cover that I've loving!
H | This is one of the devotionals I'm reading {& loving} each day.  
I | I just finished this bible study.
J | My very favorite pen/markers ever!  {I prefer them over Sharpie now}
K | I ordered these balaclavas for Adam and I.
L | I just ordered these gloves for Adam.  He swears by them for ice fishing {they're made of neoprene} 

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...