Saturday, February 29, 2020

FEBRUARY GOALS -- WHAT I ACTUALLY ACCOMPLISHED


ACCOMPLISHED
+ I went to the dermatologist {first time ever -- not sure why I waiting so long!}
+ I did really, really good not making online purchases this month.  Not perfect, but the few times I cheated were on true necessities, not wants.
+ I didn't get my nails done at the salon, but I did put these press-ons on -- $5!!
+ We spent a night with our friends, the Joynts.  It was super fun to kick their butts in Monopoly catch up!  We also had dinner with the Sieferts and spent an afternoon on a party bus with lake friends.  Plus burger nights.
+ We took the kids skiing & we're headed back to the slopes today!

DIDN'T ACCOMPLISH
+ Painting of the kitchen cabinets -- again, sigh.  We did add a shelf in the kitchen, paint the AV room, & order wall paper for the elevator.  I'm hopeful that tomorrow we will get the new shelving installed in the AV closet and hang a bunch of stuff in the garage.  ::fingers crossed::
+ The dang photo books!  BUT -- I did start one out 2019 book, so it's progress I guess.  Maybe by 2021 I can be caught up! ;)

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...