Friday, February 28, 2020

A Few Favorites

A FEW FAVORITES

MEMORIES THIS WEEK
+ Jordyn telling me to look at the 'Banana Moon' 
+ Taking the kids to the Ice Castles & swimming for hours Saturday morning
+ A long Ranger ride around the late after a productive Sunday cleaning the garage and cars
+ Waching Cullyn earn his green belt in Taekwondo

PODCASTS
+ YOUNG HOUSE LOVE has a podcast
+ The Lazy Genius
+ Best of Both Worlds

+ Her Money
+ The GIRL Next Door

READS
This article -- It hits home on the 'long' days/solo parenting nights.
And this one -- My kids are obviously older, but I feel like I focus 100% on my family and have nothing left to put into friendships these days.
For the girl mamas :)

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...