Thursday, July 6, 2017

Family Photos | Summer 2017

On quite possibly the hottest, muggiest day of June 2017, I put on the tightest pair of camo pants I owned, grabbed our warmest blanket and pillows and we headed out for 'firefly lane' with our photographer.  Given all of the above and the fact that this was directly after work {during the month we're commuting 80 miles to and from work} and I didn't even have time to shower and properly get ready, I would say they turned out pretty good.  ;)  

My favorite people in my favorite place...happy memories for sure!!










   



 

 

 









 








 

 



 
 



 




 



Adam 36 | Abby 30 | Jordyn 5.5 | Cullyn 4

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...