Tuesday, November 19, 2013

6 Month Comparison Photo


Here is a comparison of my kids both at 6 months.  What do you think?  

Jordyn obviously had more hair.  It's hard to tell in the photo, but I'm pretty sure Jordy's legs were quite a bit bigger.  Cullyn is smaller in the tummy {I can tell because his onesies are loose and Jordy's never were}.  Cullyn definitely sits up better than Jordyn did at this age {I attribute that to being the second child and I'm not able to be held 24/7}.  Thoughts on if his hair will lighted up like Jordyn's has?

PS…6 months is an awesome age!  They can sit up nicely but still stay in one area.   

4 comments:

  1. Jordyn actually looks bigger and older in her pic, maybe the hair makes her look older lol! But nonetheless cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Ashley, Jordyn looks bigger in her pic. But they both look happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you. When my nephews were 6+ months but before they started walking it was my favourite time to baby sit. I liked knowing I could set them down and they wouldn't go anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Jordyn's chubby little legs! I think she looks bigger, but maybe it's just the angle of the pic. Both so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...