Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Apple Orchard

In the midst of packing the condo, finishing projects at the lake, getting settled in a new daycare/back to school/evening activities routine, making the final improvements to our current home {damn you home inspection!}, moving, busy season for photography, house hunting, and replacing the transition in my {2014!!!} van, last night brought warmth to my heart and a smile to my face just when I needed it most.  We watched the dreamiest sunset as we took a hayride out to the apple orchard as a family, posed for photos, munched on apples, watched daddy pick the high apples, and bought 10lbs. of Honeycrisp apples & a couple of apple donuts for morning. I love fall in Iowa. 














We'll be back to the orchard in October for a night of pumpkin picking!

10 comments:

  1. GAH!!! These photos are SO beautiful. I am so jealous, we have no apple orchards. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are just too cute! And your pictures are gorgeous :) Want to come to Alberta to take some of my family? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. YES! I would LOVE to! I keep telling Alison...SOMEDAY!!! :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos and kiddos. We're headed to the orchard this weekend. I'm bummed we waited and now it'll be colder, but oh well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's okay...it will actually be perfect fall weather. I'm LOVING it!! :) Open windows are my favorite!!

      Delete
  4. I always think I am busy until I read your posts...whew!!! ;) adorable kiddos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't life crazy?! I SOOO want to get a weekend in the books to catch up!

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous! We are going at the end of October and Emma is super stoked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to go to the pumpkin patch. I pray the weather is just as perfect as it was for the apple orchard! :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...