Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Cullyn | Back to {Pre} School | 2016

Cullyn started 3 year preschool on Tuesday and Thursdays mornings at Triad this year, where he did 2 year preschool last year.  He's absolutely loving everything about it!  He's super comfortable with his teachers Miss Tracy & Miss Ally {Jordyn's teachers from last year, so he knows them well!} The thing is was most excited for was bringing treats to school {last year was just 1 1/2 hours, so they didn't do treat time}  Every time I talk to his teachers, they're always telling me how sweet he is which obviously melts my heart, but I sure wish we saw more the the rule following, helpful Cullyn at home! :)  However, based on our 'meet the teacher' night, I'm not surprised at all! He totally stole the show! 























You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...