Thursday, September 29, 2016

Splish Splash

More water fun for us!  Late summer, early fall brought tons of rainfall for us.  Luckily, we didn't experience flooding like many other parts of Iowa, so we embrace the water a bit more.  Splashing in puddles isn't new for my kids.  So on the way home from daycare one night, we stopped to splash and play for a bit.  I hope these are the memories they remember from their childhood!











































































Note: these photos were taken in a parking lot, and while it looks like they were close to cars, they weren't.  I had an eye on them the whole time -- promise! ;) #GottaGoWhereverThePuddlesAre

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...