Thursday, May 12, 2016

It's a Jeep Thing

A couple months ago, we traded in our 2012 minivan with 100k miles for a 2014 Jeep Cherokee.  I'll admit, it's a little bittersweet, and totally unexpected that I came home with a Jeep instead of another minivan, but I would be lying if I said that driving a smaller SUV again hasn't been fun.  We started looking for another vehicle because the van was out of warranty and the engine had been unreliable.  I'm loving the white, but mainly that this car has just 25k miles on it {well 30 now} Not a ton of details shots since we've had it for a few months and as you can imagine, it's pretty 'lived in' with kids! ;)  By total coincidence, we now have two Jeeps.  Speaking of, I'll hopefully be updating you on our other Jeep soon. 








You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...