Friday, April 30, 2010

30.April.2010 & New Car & Alphabet Supper [B]

I ended up coming to nanny at 4:30 so I've been up since then.  I was happy to do them a favor so they could fly to New York and celebrate their 10th Anniversary.  I would be happy if our life was similar to theirs after 10 years of marriage! :)
Although I'm not a morning person I also don't fall asleep well after I get up so I have done laundry, dishes, made blueberry muffins, caught up on blogs, and a few other random things.

I have had a few requests for additional car information.  I was holding off because we were still negotiating.  Last night we officially purchased a gray 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe!  We are very excited for the additional space.  All you go greeners..don't hate..we just could no longer fit our 100 lb. dog, DJ equipment, & weekend 'stuff' in a car [resulting in driving TWO].  Both of our cars had/have over 150,000 miles on them so we decided to break down & buy a new one..this way we at least have 1 reliable one.  Please pray that the other one [we kept my Nissan Altima] holds out for a little longer.  Here is a photo..


Even though we got home about 8pm [after signing papers] and decided to keep our plan and make our B supper.  So..Adam slaved away [as usual!].. 

B

Big [I forgot what they were called..] Burgers
Brusell Sprouts
Bacardi Raz 


A:B:C:D:E:F:G:H:I:J:K:L:M:N:O:P:Q:R:S:T:U:V:W:X:Y:Z


I have a doctor's appointment at 10:30 this morning so I should probably get myself together before I get the 4 kids up & 2 to school!

I promise...A post of Mallory's Stitches soon!!



16 comments:

  1. I had a Hyundai and I *loved* it. When I crashed it into a wall, it kept me alive. :-\

    Happy weekend and I love my some Bacardi Raz! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You'll love it. Very cool car and you look adorable in that photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw okay first of all you two are so freaking cute I Love you guys. Second I Love the new car absoultely Love it I want a SUV but my hubby just got me a new malibu so looks like I'll be keeping that for a couple of years lol...Congrats on the new car oh and can I PLEASE have the recipe for that yummy looking dinner..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new car! I love those.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Congratulations!! I have to tear myself away from car commercials and tell myself that a bigger house is first, then a baby, THEN a car. One thing at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for your new car!!! How exciting! I got an SUV a few years ago and I LOVE having the extra space to cart stuff around (especially after our upcoming weekend trip to Ikea!) and the gas milage thing really isn't that bad! So happy for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay-Okay-Okay;

    1. I am uber jealous of your new car. It's wayyy cute.
    2. You are so tan. Jealous x's 2
    3. You looking freaking adorable in your outfit.
    4. Where did you get your necklace? It's awesome.
    5. That is all. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Congrats on the new SUV!! You guys are so stinking adorable!!

    And that burger? I told you last time I was coming for dinner...and this time...I'm buying a ticket. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the new car!! You and Adam are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WooHoo, don't you just love the feeling of driving a new car!!

    Hopefully your early morning isn't leaving you beyond tired!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi..I’m Barb ….I am from Tues. tag-along I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
    & get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will follow me as well. Nice to meet ya new friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your new vehicle! I <3 the Sante Fe's! I wish we would of went with something with third row seating instead of our Dodge Nitro. You two are way too adorable in front of the new car!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the new car!!! You guys look great in that picture :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE your new car!! That was SUPER nice of you to go in that early for your family, hope they have a good time!

    I don't remember the name of the place we ate at Sat. Mexican and delicious!

    I have 2 different blogs, you might have gotten those mixed up, maybe... but THANK YOU!

    http://www.thelaramies.blogspot.com/

    http://www.mymommythenanny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...