Monday, April 4, 2016

This & That {w14}

Did this:
Photographed all of the toddler/preschoolers at Triad Kids Campus!
Caught a mild case of the flu
Met with a guy about a thing ;)
Got a new kitchen table & chairs {still waiting on the other 2 chairs}
Had a movie/charcuterie date night in with Adam
Went to the lake with the kids
Watched 2 of my 4 nieces go to prom
Took the kids {+ my niece Ava} to see the baby piggies
Spent the majority of Sunday outside while Jordyn made new BFFS {our new neighbor girls!}

Instagrammed that:

Edited this: 

Shot that:



Scheduled this:
T: Piggies!
F: A Photo

4 comments:

  1. Tell me what's on your charcuterie tray. Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, I can't make any promises because we change it up every time, but I think that one had...jalapeno stuffed olives, fresh french bread, pepperoni, Asiago cheese, Swiss cheese, pretzels, boursin cheese, smoked ham, sharp cheddar cheese, salami, Parmesan pretzel crisps, horseradish cheese, grapes, another cheese with a bite {she compared it to Asiago when I bought it, but it wasn't my favorite} cashews, & cheese crisps. I hope that gives you an idea at least! :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...