Monday, March 14, 2016

This & That {w11}

Did this:
Went to lunch with Adam at MadMeatball
Signed Jordyn up for her last year of preschool {sob!!!}
Took Jordyn to the eye doctor
Went to Hamilton Loomis with Adam & friends
Took Thursday off to hang with the kids {out sitters were off}
Went to SkyZone with the kids
Met Adam for lunch at 7Stone Pizzeria {so good!} with the kids
Took Jordyn to the ENT {she has to have a 3rd ear surgery} :(
Served meals at church with my family 
Went to my sister's ItWorks party
Took the kids for a picnic at the park
Listened/danced to Adam's band 
Went van shopping
My parents took us to Doughy Joey's
Photographed my sister's house that she's selling 
Ordered pizza and rented The Intern {best movie I've seen in a long time}
*I had pizza 4 times this week! 

Instagrammed that:



Edited this:
Shot that:

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...