Tuesday, March 29, 2016

February Dates + Deeds | 2016

DATES

Adam | I watched Adam's bank play at Scooters the beginning of the month, we had a few lunch dates, and a home date.
Me | I got a few dates this month!  I went to our monthly 'dance moms' outing {Jethro's this month} The next week met a good friend for appetizers and drinks at Centro before we went upstairs to see the 'Realish Housewives of Waukee'!  The last Sunday of the month, I went shopping wiih my MIL, and SIL's for the afternoon. 
Kids | The kids and I joined our friends for a day at the Iowa City Children's Museum


Jordyn | My mom and I took Jordyn to La Mie Bakery and then to her class at the Art Center one Saturday morning.  We also went out for ice cream after her eye exam. 
 


video
Cullyn | I picked Cully up early and we went to lunch at Which-wich and then spend the afternoon feeding the ducks. 
Family | We went bowling!

DEEDS
This month we donated toiletry & clothing items to poor and homeless people in need through the West Des Moines Social Services and Joppa Outreach.  I really wanted to take the kids to a nursing home and hand out flowers {at the awesome suggestion of a reader, thank you!}, but with Valentine's day being on a weekend, it just didn't work out schedulewise, so I'm hoping to do this next year!

Did you do any dates or RAoK this month?  If so, share below...I love new ideas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...