Monday, November 2, 2015

This & That {w.44}

Did this:
Photoshoots!
Decorated pumpkins with the kids {not one photo to show for it!} :(
Took the kids trick or treating {first time!}
Went to Jordyn's first birthday party for a friend
Took the kids out for pizza
Edited {so much!!!}

Instagrammed that:
ONE!  I posted one measly IG photo in the past week!  And we even had a holiday in there!!   I used to post 7-11!  I blame this on the fact every ounce of my creative energy is being consumed with my photography business right now.  And the fact that it's pitch black at 5p these days! :/


Edited this:

Shot that:

Scheduled that:

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...