Monday, June 1, 2015

This & That {w. 22}

Happy, Happy Birthday to my baby sis!!  You're easily one of the most easy going, kind, loveable people I know-I'm so lucky to have you as my sis!  I hope you have an awesome day!  We love you!
----------------------------------
Did this:
Adam & my BIL installed new white, wood doors at the lakehouse
Watched The Boy Next Door
Had several photoshoots for work
Went to an iCubs game
Took Jordyn shopping & out for ice cream
Had a picnic at the Better Homes & Garden test garden
Went to a Splash Pad
Watched our youngest nephew's piano recital
Went to our youngest niece's softball game
Worked a ton on the backyard at the lakehouse allll weekend!
Smoked a pork butt & had friends over for the evening
Made s'mores around the campfire
Kept our youngest niece overnight Saturday & to play all day Sunday
Hauled away {& burned} our lakehouse couch {holla!!!}

Instagrammed that:

Edited this:

Shot that:

Scheduled this:
F: A Photo

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...